Joint Project Development Opportunities and Research Service
Symroc’s R&D team has developed patent pending Ultra-wide Broadband Seismic/Vibration Sensing technology, with a maximum detection bandwidth capacity of 0.01Hz to 1600Hz. The ultrawide detection bandwidth range is broader than common seismometers, geophones and accelerometers combined, yet it comes with a much more affordable product price, and a more compact size compared to a common seismometer. Our ultra-wide broadband seismometers overcome the common instrument bandwidth limitations, signal to noise ratio limitations, wave attenuation, and phase distortion issues of common seismometers, geophones and accelerometers. Symroc offers customized seismic sensors and vibration monitoring systems designed to provide exceptional quality, high resolution broadband seismic data and vibration data in both analog or digital format, with wired or wireless data transfer capabilities.
- Maximum Bandwidth: 0.01Hz – 1600Hz
- Ripples in bandwidth: <+/-0.2db
- Phase distortion: < 0.75 degree
- System dynamic range: 120db
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.075%
- Noise level: ≤1ng/srtHz
- Power Consumption (Quiescent): ≤ 0.075 watts
- Advanced digital clock trimming with accuracy within 1ppm
- Wireless and long-distance data transfer with flexible arrangement to suit a range of wireless/ IoT technologies
What we offer…
Joint Project Development Opportunities and Research Services in application areas including:
Broadband exploration survey and related research projects, production 4D/ Time-lapse seismic monitoring
Oil and gas fracking operation monitoring
Earthquake monitoring and Induced seismicity monitoring
- Lab and field vibration testing and monitoring system Ultra-wide broadband vibration recording and real-time monitoring system for lab tests, field seismic tests and research studies, with both analog and digital output USB or serial connection to computer equipment, and software package that provides recording and analysis capabilities.
- Ultra-wide broadband geophones for resource exploration and geological surveys
- Ultra-wide broadband vibration sensors for monitoring
- Custom designed IoT Sensors
For more information please call 1-403-456-0389.